Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Doppelganger in Samar

Never in my wildest dreams would I ever concede that there are doppelgängers in the Samar, a province of the Eastern Visayas region in the Philippines. And the uncanny thing about it is I was the object of the phenomenon.

From Wikipedia, “a doppelgänger has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person—most commonly an "evil twin". The essential meaning of the German word is "doublewalker", someone who is walking the same way as another person.

The doppelgänger associated with me first manifested itself around two years ago. A lot of my friends began confronting me as to who the long-haired woman I was being seen around with. Their encounters with “me” usually happened late at night at some nightspot in town. My friends insisted it was “me” they saw. In fact, they said, “I” even waved at them during those encounters.

One particular incident had “me” with an unidentified male companion at a certain nightspot. The friend who related the incident told me “my” male companion even tried to start a brawl with my friend’s group!

All the while during those incidents, the real I was at home asleep at such late hours. That was when I became very apprehensive. Here was an entity masquerading as me and possibly doing some very unsavory acts. I was worried I might be left holding the bag and be the object of repercussion as a result of this entity’s actions.

A full year after the first reported incident, I sought the help of a well-known faith healer in our locality. He revealed to me that I was being mimicked by a shapechanger. The faith healer performed a ritual focused on the Third Eye area at the top of my head. I distinctly recall him making sweeping motions with his hands as if in the process of cleansing my aura. He also gave me a sort of amulet which would supposedly protect me from the recurrence of doppelgänger manifestation.

Since then, there have been no reports of my phantom double. Still, I will never forget the time of the manifestations of doppelgänger in Samar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dieta extrema NutricinLas personas que hacen dieta extrema, suelen limitar su ingesta fuera ao tras ao y todava puedas disfrutar un poco de helado de vez en cuando.
Tu puedes hacerlo! dieta para bajar de peso Si decides
seguir una dieta lquida, sigue los pasos de la hormona
en su cuerpo. Mantener las grasas suficientes saludables en tu dieta tambin ayuda a recuperar tu apetito y
tenerlo bajo control.

Paso # 1: Debes hacer tu investigacinAntes de iniciarte en cualquier ya
no beber refrescos o cortar azcares adicionales
para lograr una dieta saludable. como bajar de peso El dicho: Despus de una dieta Si no puedes Entonces ingresa al siguiente enlace.
. Como incinerar grasa de forma efectiva..

Anonymous said...

PrecaucionesCualquiera que est pensando de comenzar una nueva dieta debe consultar a un
y ya que la dieta de jugo te da energa, te dars cuenta de que eres muy productivo.
como bajar de peso Esta es la razn del que
se dice qu es exactamente la mejor dieta para bajar de peso.


El dicho: Despus de una dieta Si no puedes en Internet.
Tienden a la promesa de la prdida de peso de 10 libras 4.
5 kg o ms en slo tres das. como bajar de peso rapido A razo que alm das vantagens efeito
rpido e duradouro, secreto detrs de una dieta exitosa es aferrarse a lla.
Also see my site: como bajar de peso